Drive better customer relationships with CRM.
What is CRM?
What does CRM do?
- Actively tracks and manages customer information.
- Connects your entire team from any device.
- Intelligently captures customer emails.
- Simplifies repetitive tasks so you can concentrate on leads.
- Delivers instant insights and recommendations.
- Extends and customises as your business grows.
Why CRM matters?
- CRM helps you ditch clunky processes and manual effort so you can get on with business.
- You’ll find more leads, close more deals, keep more customers and grow your business.
- One place to store all customer information means your conversations are always personal, relevant, and up to date.
- CRM customers report more sales revenue, higher customer satisfaction, better marketing ROI.
Products we can consult on:
Zendesk is a customer service platform designed to help companies create customer relationships that are more meaningful, personal and productive. The Zendesk family of products allows businesses to be more reliable, flexible and scalable. They help improve communication and make sense of massive amounts of data.
Above all, they work together to help turn interactions into lasting relationships.
Zendesk acts as a shared inbox for all your customers’ questions and concerns. This way, no matter what channel the customer uses to contact the company – be it phone, email, chat, social media or any other channel you can imagine the support agent is always provided with a consistent ticket, making ticket management much easier for the agent to help the customer solve the issue to their satisfaction.
Zendesk products work right out of the box, with powerful features and functions to help any business improve their support operations. The Zendesk platform is designed to grow and scale, so it works for companies of any size—from startup to enterprise.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. We help your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere — so you can keep your customers happy everywhere.
Zoho CRM is an award winning CRM which is trusted by a global network of over 250,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Zoho CRM acts as a single repository to bring your sales, marketing, and customer support activities together, and streamline your process, policy, and people in one platform
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a business solution that helps companies improve marketing, sales, and service engagement with their customers to drive organizational efficiency, while helping to improve customer experience.
Qontak is an Indonesian CRM provider that offers varied solutions consisting of Omnichannel Communications (chat, telephone calls and communications in an all-in-one solution to automate your business), Sales CRM Application (track sales teams, KPIs, activities and stores in a unified technology platform to rapidly boost growth) and Customer Service (manage your customer service with a customizable ticketing system and dashboard to meet your business process flow). Available as separate packages or one all-in complete package.
- What are the Business Objectives as they relate CRM?
- Which CRM package is most suitable?
- Key relevant features
- Define Project Team and Steering Commitee
- Key milestone Implementation plan
- Define Communication plan